I just put the finishing touches on my latest eBook, the Addiction Help Guide. You can download the PDF file for free, right here. It is 44 pages of information.
My regular readers will recognize most of the ideas in it, but there are a few new things that I have pulled out from my other websites as well. There is also a chapter at the end about helping other addicts and alcoholics to recover.
Several topics are covered, including:
- The 2 stages of recovery and how your strategy should differ for each stage
- The transition to long term sobriety
- Typical mistakes that are made in early recovery
- Going beyond group therapy as a solution
- Finding a framework for creative recovery
- Creating with action in your life
- Using gratitude and continuous learning as tools for recovery
- What comes next after achieving the creative life in recover
- Helping others with recovery
If you enjoy this eBook, please share it with others. You can distribute it freely and share it with others however you choose.
Any feedback, comments or questions, please email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks….I hope you enjoy it and find it useful!