Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Michigan

Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Michigan

treatment center

Looking for drug and alcohol treatment in Michigan? This page can help you get started on your journey to recovery.

If you or your loved one is 18 years of age or older, and you’re looking for inpatient treatment for drugs or alcohol, then call (269)382-9820.

There is an organization in Michigan called the Community Healing Centers that provides help with the following services:

1) Residential and Detoxification for Adults with substance abuse problems (alcohol or drugs).

2) Outpatient treatment services for teens and adults in a variety of locations throughout southwest Michigan.

- Approved Treatment Center -


3) Psychiatric services for children, teens and adults.

4) Outpatient Mental Health Counseling for children, teens, adults and families

For adult inpatient treatment, call (269) 382-9820.

Community Healing Centers also offers:

* Outpatient Treatment for alcohol and or other drug use issues for teens and adults.
Kalamazoo (269) 343-1651
Benton Harbor (269) 926-0121
Niles (269) 684-7741
Paw Paw (269) 657-6303
Sturgis (269) 651-1212
Three Rivers (269) 279-5187

* Parenting Support
Call (269) 343-1651

* Specialized treatment for children who are victims of sexual abuse for children under 14
Kalamazoo (269) 343-1651
Three Rivers (269) 279-5187

If you want to learn more, check out their website right here to learn more about drug and alcohol treatment options in Michigan.

You might also want to check out one of Community Healing Centers biggest fund raising projects to prevent child abuse.


- Approved Treatment Center -call-to-learn-about