i need someone to talk too

I dont know what to do im in love with a girl that doesnt love me back and its my ex and we have a baby boy together and its ripping me apart

calijonni you are in a tight spot. Still in love with the mother of your baby, and sounds like she is a mess.

My only suggestion is that you recognize that you cannot control her alcohol or drug use. You can tell her how it makes you feel, but she probably isn't going to take you seriously. The only person you can control is yourself. Get help and support from a group like Al-Anon. There are many articles that Patrick has written on this site that you will find helpful too.

Get your baby out of that environment as much as you can. Can you offer to take him for long periods to keep him safe and cared for? Would she even let you take him for a while until she can realize what it is she is doing to herself and her baby? I wouldn't threaten her in any way, but just let her know how much you still care for her, that you love your son, and want to be there for them both in any way that you can. As long as she is drinking and using, you are better off not to be with her. That may be hard to accept right now, but dude, it really is the truth. Seek out any community support that you can find, and keep posting here. There are lots of folks on this forum who can encourage and inspire you.

Even in trying times like what you are experiencing right now, there are blessings for you everyday. Simple small things you might overlook because you are suffering. Open your mind to those blessings and be grateful. That is the place where I started in my own recovery.

I hope you find your blessing today. It is there for you if you are open to it.

my apt isnt big enough to have him stay with me and i love her to death same with my son and im worried for my sons safety and i dont know what to do

Babies don't need much room, just a lot of love and a safe environment, please look after yourself and try and clear your mind so that you can indentify what is truly important, alanon or any support group might help you gain clarity and the confidence to make hard decisions,
    All the best