Add this infographic to your site with the code below:
- 6,222,000 U.S. residents aged 12 and older have used crack at least once in their lifetime.
- 150,000 individuals aged 12 to 17 and 1,003,000 individuals aged 18 to 25 used the drug at least once.
- Nearly 4% of high school seniors in the United States used crack cocaine at least once in their lifetime, and 1% have used crack in the past month.
- The number of crack cocaine users 26 years old or older increased 13% since 2011.
- The number of Americans who have used crack cocaine at least once in their lifetime in 2012 is 109% of the number from 2011.
- 8.1% of substance abuse patients admitted to treatment programs are admitted for crack cocaine.
- 8/9 people who need treatment for addiction don’t receive it.